Firearm Safety And Awareness Course
Enroll in our Firearm Safety and Awareness course. The course will be offered on Wednesday, September 30th from 7:00 p.m. 8:30 p.m. at the Islip Rifle & Pistol Range, 200 Freeman Ave, Islip.
The course is FREE to Islip & East Islip Chamber of Commerce members. There is a $10 fee for non-members.
This is a non-shooting course that teaches the basic knowledge and skills to explain the attitude necessary for the safe handling and storage of firearms/ammunition in the home.
Seating is limited to 40 and you must register to reserve a seat at
When the quota is reached you will be placed on a waiting list and a second course might be scheduled at another date (depending on the demand).
CDC COVID-19 guidelines will be in effect.
- Learn proper firearm handling and storage for your home.
- Where: Islip Rifle & Pistol Range
- When: September 30th from 7:00PM- 8:30PM
- Free for EICC (and Islip Chamber) members, $10 for non-members
- 40 Attendees maximum. You must reserve a seat in advance: