Breast Health Education Forum
Northwell Health experts will be presenting virtually on a variety of topics surrounding: breast health, preventative care and community resources available in Suffolk County. Register now to tune in to this virtual event. This program is in partnership with the Suffolk County Executive’s Office of Women’s Services.
Please join us to hear information about these important issues.
- When: Tuesday, October 20th, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Where: This will be a virtual meeting.
- You must register prior to the event at the link below:
- Melissa Fana, MD, Chief of Breast Surgery, South Shore University Hospital
- Aimee Botsch, RT, Administrative Director of Breast Imaging Services, Northwell Health
- Joyce Davis, RN, Nurse Navigator, Huntington Hospital
- Susan Lee, MD, Division Chief of Breast Surgery, Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Grace Ioannidis, Director, Suffolk County Executive’s Office of Women’s Services
- Moderated by Valerie Burger, RN, AVP, Cancer Service Line, Northwell Health
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is registration required?
Yes. You must register in order to receive the meeting information.
- When will I receive the meeting information for this event?
The meeting information will be sent 1-2 days prior to the meeting